This subclass authorizes construction work relating to interior and exterior painting, interior surfaces such as floor, wall and ceiling coverings, and their finishing, as well as similar or related construction work.
This subclass includes in particular construction work relating to:
- installing parquet floors, including sanding and finishing;
- cutting, laying, polishing marble, granite, terrazzo, slate, ceramic and terrazzo;
- limestone plasters, such as plaster, roughcast, mortar, cement, stucco, aggregate;
- acrylic coatings;
- furs and laths;
- plasterboard (gypsum panels / drywall) and lightweight concrete panels;
- the installation of wallpaper (tapestry);
- jointing (drawing joints);
- to acoustic ceilings and suspended ceilings;
- the installation of floating floors;
- the installation of flexible coverings such as vinyl, asphalt, rubber, cork, linoleum and other similar materials;
- the installation of carpets, rugs, underpads;
- soundproofing and acoustic control (caulking, installation of resilient bars, soundproofing wool or acoustic panels) ( 7 );
- the application of glass fibers and the application of resin on an existing surface (balconies, stairs, bathtubs).
NO LICENSE IS REQUIRED FOR WORK:
- housekeeping of floors of marble, granite, etc., using polishers or other devices;
- laying of flexible coverings that are not an integral part of the building or the civil engineering work;
- line marking on indoor sports fields (in a gymnasium, for example) or outdoor (tennis, baseball, etc.);
- installation of decorative shelves, small mirrors and bathroom accessories (soap dish, towel bar, mirrors), vertical and horizontal blinds, draperies, curtains, venetian;
- mosquito net repair;
- of so-called artistic paint on a previously prepared surface, that is to say, the joints of which have been drawn and the layers of filler and primer have been applied: fresco, trompe-l’oeil, faux-marble, faux-finish, faux-wood, etc .;
- cleaning of surfaces, except when the refacing work is carried out prior to construction work such as painting or masonry work.
Examinations to take:
- Administration, Management and Management
- Safety management on construction sites
- Project and Site Management
NB: There is no examination of the execution of the construction works for the licenses of Annex III.