This subclass construction work relating to submerged civil engineering works relating to water intakes, sewer outlets, bridge pillars and caissons.
It also authorizes construction work included in subclasses 3.1, 4.1, 5.1 and 6.1 of Annex II, when it concerns a civil engineering work referred to in this subclass.
Finally, it authorizes similar or related construction work.
This subclass includes in particular construction work relating to:
- dams other than for the generation of electricity;
- dredging of ports, canals and sea lanes;
- at the inlet canals, piers, breakwaters, booms, moles, dikes, locks, basins, cofferdams, launching ramps;
- to anchoring of booms or floating docks.
This subclass allows its holder to carry out construction work included in the following subclasses when it concerns a civil engineering work referred to in this subclass:
- 3.1 Contractor in concrete structures;
- 4.1 Contractor in masonry structures;
- 5.1 Contractor in metal structures and prefabricated concrete elements;
- 6.1 Contractor in wood frames;
- All works included in Annex III.
This contractor may also perform work that falls under one or more specialized subclasses above when this work is part of a project relating to his subclass (1.6).
Construction work relating to a building related to a civil engineering work requires the possession of one or other of the following subclasses: 1.2 or 1.3.
Examinations to take:
- Administration, Management and Management
- Safety management on construction sites
- Project and Site Management
- Execution of construction works – 1.6