This subclass authorizes non-structural wood or plastic construction work, such as finish carpentry, as well as similar or related construction work.
This subclass is fully included in subclass 6.1.
This subclass includes in particular construction work relating to:
- shelving or shelves;
- cabinets and machined counters;
- cabinets and counters built on site;
- moldings and frames;
- anchors, especially for heavy blinds and curtains;
- stairs, balustrades and railings;
- to the assembly and installation of park games.
NO LICENSE IS REQUIRED FOR WORK:
- installation of decorative shelves, small mirrors and bathroom accessories (soap dish, towel bar, mirrors), vertical and horizontal blinds, draperies, curtains, venetian;
- mosquito net repair;
- installation and removal of the canvas of an awning;
- for assembling and assembling playpen games having a self-supporting base.
Examinations to take:
- Administration, Management and Management
- Safety management on construction sites
- Project and Site Management
NB: There is no examination of the execution of the construction works for the licenses of Annex III.