This subclass authorizes construction work relating to a multi-family building held in divided co-ownership, comprising at most 4 superimposed private parts, without taking into account, in the calculation of these 4 parts, private spaces whose destination is parking or the storage.
It also authorizes construction work included in subclasses 2.6, 3.1, 4.1, 5.1 and 6.1 of appendix II when it concerns a new residential building referred to in this subclass.
Note: The compulsory guarantee plan only applies to buildings completely new .
BUILDINGS COVERED BY THE GUARANTEE PLAN
A) BUILDINGS HELD IN DIVIDED CO-OWNERSHIP:
This subclass includes work relating to the following buildings:
- a multi-family building of combustible construction held in divided co-ownership (condominium);
- a multi-family building of incombustible construction comprising at most four superimposed private parts held in divided co-ownership (condominium);
B) PREFABRICATED BUILDINGS:
- if the sales contract is with the manufacturer and includes the complete installation of the prefabricated house, the manufacturer must hold a general contractor’s license and adhere to the warranty plan, and the protection applies to the entire contract;
- if the contract for the sale and installation of the prefabricated building is concluded with a general contractor, the latter must adhere to the guarantee plan, therefore hold the subclass 1.1.2, and the protection applies to the entire contract ;
- moreover, when the sales contract is concluded with the manufacturer but the installation contract is signed with a general contractor, the latter must have subclass 1.1.2, but the guarantee plan only applies to work covered by the contract with the general contractor.
SPECIALIZED WORK INCLUDED IN THIS SUBCLASS
The work included in the following subclasses may be carried out by a contractor holding subclass 1.1.2, without appearing on his license, provided that they relate to the construction of a new building covered by this subclass. category:
- 2.6 Contractor in piles and special foundations;
- 3.1 Contractor in concrete structures;
- 4.1 Contractor in masonry structures;
- 5.1 Contractor in metal structures and prefabricated concrete elements;
- 6.1 Contractor in wood frames;
- All works included in Annex III.
This contractor may also perform work that falls under one or more of the specialized subclass above when this work is part of a project relating to his subclass (1.1.2).
NO LICENSE IS REQUIRED FOR WORK:
- construction of a factory building;
- relating to the delivery of prefabricated houses (moving a building on the road). On the other hand, the removal of a prefabricated building on a foundation need a construction contractor’s license.
Examinations to take:
- Administration, Management and Management
- Safety management on construction sites
- Project and Site Management
- Execution of construction works – 1.1. 2