This subclass authorizes construction work relating to ski lifts and conveyors referred to in paragraph 7 of section 3.4 of the Regulation respecting the application of the Building Act.
It also authorizes construction work included in subclasses 3.1, 4.1, 5.1 and 6.1 of Annex II, when it concerns a ski lift or a conveyor referred to in this subclass
Finally, it authorizes related construction work.
The ski lifts and conveyors referred to in paragraph 7 ° of article 3.4 of the Regulation respecting the application of the Building Act are: the ski lifts and conveyors referred to in the CAN / CSA Z98 standard mentioned in article 7.01 of the Chapter VII of the Construction Code, approved by decree number 895-2004 of September 22, 2004.
This general contractor can tender, carry out or have carried out all the construction work of a ski lift.
This subclass allows its holder to carry out construction work included in the following specialized subclasses when it concerns a ski lift or a conveyor referred to in this subclass:
- 3.1 Contractor in concrete structures;
- 4.1 Contractor in masonry structures;
- 5.1 Contractor in metal structures and prefabricated concrete elements;
- 6.1 Contractor in wood frames;
- All works included in Annex III.
This contractor may also perform work that falls under one or more specialized subclasses above when this work is part of a project relating to his subclass (1.10).
This subclass includes in particular construction work relating to:
- installing a bicycle lift;
Examinations to take:
- Administration, Management and Management
- Safety management on construction sites
- Project and Site Management
- Execution of construction works – 1.10