This subclass authorizes maintenance work on natural gas combustion systems.
It also authorizes construction work relating to natural gas combustion systems that are carried out on the territory of a local municipality whose population does not exceed 5,000 inhabitants, except if a public sewer is there, or on a unorganized territory.
Finally, it authorizes related construction work.
This subclass is fully included in subclass 15.2.
This subclass includes in particular construction work relating to:
- the installation of natural gas stoves and fireplaces;
- the installation and connection of natural gas burners in a heating appliance;
- the installation of wall vents and the flue pipe;
- the installation and connection of the prefabricated chimney for natural gas;
- the installation of a chimney liner;
- the installation and connection of natural gas radiant heaters;
- to the burner connection of a natural gas water heater.
NB: In order to check if the municipality is one of the municipalities where there is no public sewer and whose population does not exceed 5,000 inhabitants, refer to Ministère des Affaires municipales et de l’Habitation (mamh.gouv.qc.ca/publications/publications-en-anglais/ )
Examinations to take:
- Administration, Management and Management
- Safety management on construction sites
- Project and Site Management
- Execution of construction works – 15.2.1