This subclass authorizes maintenance work on oil combustion systems.
It also authorizes construction work relating to oil combustion systems and which is carried out on the territory of a local municipality whose population does not exceed 5,000 inhabitants, unless there is a public sewer there, or in an unorganized territory.
Finally, it authorizes related construction work.
This subclass is fully included in subclass 15.3.
This subclass includes in particular construction work relating to:
- the installation and connection of oil burners in a heating appliance;
- the installation of oil stoves, “floor furnaces”, “pot-type burner”, etc .;
- the installation of the oil supply piping and the connection to the burner;
- the installation of the oil tank connected to the burner (underground, above ground, interior or exterior);
- the installation of wall vents and the flue pipe;
- connection to the chimney;
- the connection and installation of prefabricated chimneys for fuel oil;
- the installation of a chimney liner;
- the installation of control and regulation systems;
- maintenance and demolition of oil burner systems.
NB: This subclass does not include similar work.
NB: In order to check if the municipality is one of the municipalities where there is no public sewer and whose population does not exceed 5,000 inhabitants, refer to the Ministère des Affaires municipales et de l’Habitation (www.mamh.gouv.qc.ca/publications/publications-en-anglais/ ).
Examinations to take:
- Administration, Management and Management
- Safety management on construction sites
- Project and Site Management
- Execution of construction works – 15.3.1