This subclass authorizes construction work which is not reserved exclusively for master pipe-mechanics and electrical contractors and which concerns groundwater pumping systems as well as similar or related construction work.
This subclass includes in particular construction work relating to:
- the installation of a groundwater pumping system comprising: pipes, strainers and pumps (external and submersible) bringing water inside a building;
- the assembly of the water supply pump inside a building (the connection of the pump to the building’s plumbing network is the responsibility of the plumbing contractor 15.5 or 15.5.1.);
- electrical maintenance of the pumping system, such as the replacement of parts (relays, pressure or flow detector, etc.).
The holder of subclass 2.3 may not drill without holding subclass 2.1.
Work to install pumps in a pumping station or a purification or filtration plant falls under subclass 11.1.
Work relating to water treatment systems (softener, filters, etc.) does not fall under this subclass. Depending on the case, they would fall under one of the following subclasses: 15.5, 15.5.1.
NO LICENSE IS REQUIRED FOR WORK:
- construction of pumping systems for irrigating lawns or cultivated fields, or for watering livestock.f
Examinations to take:
- Administration, Management and Management
- Safety management on construction sites
- Project and Site Management
- Execution of construction works – 2.3